I can't wait to see what we each do...
- Tomatoes- Cherry, Roma, and a big one- called Big Red - I think
- Pumpkins- they are volunteers from the compost - grow pumpkins people- they are so easy!!!!!!!
- Radishes-(from seeds) our first crop- they are about done now- as the leaves are getting awfully prickly to handle. We even got to give some of these to our neighbour! :)
- carrots (from seed)
- celery ( volunteer)
- cucumber ( 5 seedlings have come up!)
- corn ( from seed)
- green beans
- yellow ( wax) beans
- sunflowers (from seed- the snails are eating them though :( )
- marigolds (from seeds)
- portulaca ( from seeds)
- cleome ( spider flowers) ( from seeds)
- onions (from seed we saved!)
- potatoes ( old ones with sprouts on them)
- zucchini (10 seeds -planted today)
I think that is all for now! lol
Better go before my time runs out on the internet- 4 hours and ZAP! We are off!
We are getting a new ISP soon- AAPT! YAY!
Hope you are well.