Sunday 23 September 2007

It's Sunday

Normally I am so excited about Sundays I can hardly stand it- because of the updates at EGMTK! - but this week everything seems dulled. My enthusiasm is not all that great for much of anything. I am not sure I can blame losing Lovey as the reason- although it may have been the kickstart. Seems it doesn't take much for me to get bummed out....
anyone else like that? Sometimes I think I need to go ask the Dr. about it- but other times I think that with all the crap that has happened in the last 5 years that it would be 'ok' to have times of depression. But at the same time I know- totally- that mostly what I have faced is nothing compared to the struggles (daily) that others endure. I place some of the blame on my being HSP- but some of it I fear may just be crazy-ness.
Ah well- I reckon I am not hurting anyone. I still do my daily duties- albeit not real well- but no one is neglected. Burnt Toast.

I have an idea for something I would like to try regarding spinning as a group project- but feel I don't have alot of influence to make it happen- but guess I will just run it passed DH and see what he thinks and then run it passed the internet eyes.

Must go-life beckons.

Hope you are well.

2 comments:

My Five Sons said...

I couldnt offer any advice but I know where you re coming from! Some days I barely drag myself through the whole job thing and at home I just cant get started and all this despite being awarded a fairly high level Gov job so I put it down to the weather and my age....
Just get a good nights sleep and eat good fresh food and laugh a little!!

Rosie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

I'd love to hear about your group project for spinning - new ideas are good.

I also got an email not delivered notice, so nope, no email received at your isurf addy. I'm not sure why it took so long to arrive though, guess it was trying really hard to arrive, and kept on trying.