Friday 29 February 2008

Happy Leap Year Day!

Is that right- is that what we 'd call this day?? Anyway- happy 29th of Feb- which only happens once every 4 years so I couldn't let the day go by without saying something!

Currently we all 3 have a cold- I say "a cold" because it is the SAME cold all shared among us.
I was the last to get it..... RJ has fared the best- the young whippersnapper! ;)

Not alot getting done craft -wise- no spinning even though we have been having cooler weather-
working on another shawl on a pattern I just LOVE....will share that when it is all done. I did a pair of mitts in some leftover acrylic yarn and they turned out cute and very VERY EASY. Now to find some proper colour wool - spin it and make a pair of mitts for my friend Crystal. I told her I would make a pair- from a different pattern than the one I tried- I think this is a better one- but haven't gotten myself together. And now that the first day of Australian Autumn is about to hit us ( tomorrow)- the temps are set to go up into the low - mid 30's- which is in the high 80's low 90's for the Fahrenheit crowd. I am so ready for summer to be gone, thank you.

OK better go,
thanks for reading.

Hope you are well!