Wednesday 12 December 2007

No Whirly Wednesday Day....

.....But I did get a few rows of crochet done... on a project I am working on as a Cmas present-I *will* get it done in time- but will it make it into the mail and to them in time??


This is made from that lovely merino that I plied with a blue fuzzy commercial yarn not too long ago. The colours are coming out nicely in the item too.
And also wanted to share this photo of the zucchini from our garden-

I made a really tasty zucchini and stuffing casserole that was pretty quick and easy. Even Dh ate a big plateful and he not real keen on squash. Email me or leave me a comment and I will be glad to share with you the recipe. :)


Quick post tonight- after 10 pm anyway- but just want to sit and vegetate awhile.
Life with no daytime naps is not always that much fun. Hard to get things done.


PS)
I have asked Santa for amazingly dyed alpaca fleece. He said yes. To over a Kilo of it. :D
I am very happy. Very HAPPY. :)


Hope you are happy and well.

No comments: