Friday 9 May 2008

April 16,2008 - In Memorium- Jade

Farewell to a beautiful soul~






On April 16 of this year ( 2008) we had to have our beloved dog Jade euthanised.

I have not felt right about posting something to my blog until I did a memorium for Jade- and have not been able to bring myself to the task of going through photos to do a proper post dedicated to her.

I am still not sure I am able- but am going to at least do this and then perhaps something more later.


I can hardly believe it has been more than a month since I posted. I *will* do better this year.

We have no more pets to lose and since Autumn is here the weather is much nicer- perhaps we will get out to do more things to share about.

Until then-

Hope you are well.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

What an awful decision to have to make - I hated doing it when Misty got old, and not able to do much of what she could as a youngster. I hoped she'd just go to sleep and not wake up, but she didn't oblige.

You have chosen a lovely photo Jade to post on your blog - she looks like a loving, friendly dog.

Are you heading to the Fibre thing in the Hills at the end of the month? It sounds interesting... Could be something to start your trips out now the weather's not so hot.